We are looking for a Production Assistant to support the Multistory team to deliver Sandwell Stories with experience in producing podcasts, from the research stage, to recording, editing and post-production. The role will involve:
- working with the Multistory team to develop an information pack for the participants;
- attending Zoom or in-person sessions with the young people to help them develop their podcast ideas;
- leading a workshop on how to edit podcasts;
- providing technical support with editing, production and completion of podcasts;
- attending project meetings;
- helping with the launch event.
We will work with you to timetable the 20 days that are required for this role.
- experience of producing podcasts;
- proficient in audio editing software;
- ability to complete the podcasts to a high quality standard;
- experience of working with young people.
The deadline for the application is Thursday 30 September 2021, at 10 am.
Read the full job description and application process here.
We are seeking applications from creatives regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, religion and/or belief. We particularly encourage applications from those who identify barriers to their practice and with lived experience of inequality.
Please note: the role is open to all West Midlands creatives but we will prioritise those who live in, or have links to, Sandwell or the wider Black Country.