Multistory’s Board is seeking new Trustees.
We are seeking people who are enthusiastic about arts, culture and communities with the following areas of knowledge / expertise / skills:
- community engagement and participation;
- accessibility and inclusion in the arts;
- public sector / business involvement for example: HR, legals, PR, comms & marketing, fundraising, business and strategic planning, financial management;
- digital technology.
Previous experience of Board membership is not required; induction and training is provided.
We encourage expressions of interest regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, religion and/or belief, particularly from those with lived experience of inequality. We are committed to making application processes as accessible as possible and are happy to provide information in alternative formats and answer any other questions you may have regarding this opportunity; just contact Caron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in applying, please:
- send us a expression of interest (max 500 words) telling us why you’d like to join the Board and what useful skills and experience you can bring;
- your CV; and
- complete the equal opportunities monitoring form provided.
Please email everything to Caron, at the email address above, with the subject heading ‘Multistory Board Recruitment’. If you’d like to apply using a video or audio file, that’s absolutely fine (but please can it be no more than four minutes).
Closing date for expressions of interest is 12 noon on Thursday 31 March, 2022.
Download the monitoring form here.