1. Meeting the Magnum photographers commissioned for Open for Business at the launch event. From left to right: David Hurn, Stuart Franklin, Jonas Bendiksen, Jo Quinton Tulloch, Mark Power and Peter Marlow. National Media Museum, Bradford. January, 2014.
2. Hosting a visit from Magnum Photographer, Bruce Gilden and his assistant, Jonathan Auch.
W.H Marren, Willenhall. April 2014.
3. Shooting Bee Movies with local film-maker Chris Keenan as part of Susie Parr’s project ‘Black Country Allotment Society’. Black Country. June 2014.
4. Cllr Linda Horton speaking at the launch event of a special publication ‘You just had to get on with it, didn’t you?’ West Bromwich Town Hall. June 2014.
5. Martin Parr’s ‘Black Country Stories’ exhibition opening. New Art Gallery Walsall. October 2014.
6. Watching the first film screening of Sara Tibbetts’ film, ‘Chains, dogs & CHAOS.’ Netherton Arts Centre. October 2014.
7. Susie Parr celebrating the launch of the ‘Black Country Allotment Society’. West Bromwich Town Hall. October 2014.
8. Dancing the night away at the screening of Martin Parr’s film ‘Turkey & Tinsel.’ IC -Visual Lab, Bristol. November 2014.